Day Care Service
Vendor: Pet Holiday
Availability: In Stock
Owning a pet involves full-time responsibilities that can be very challenging, especially while balancing a busy work schedule, social obligations, or when unexpected things happen. Pet Holiday’s Pet Day Care Service will assist you in those times you need your pet watched during the day or for a short period. Weather it is a small puppy that requires nurturing, an energetic adolescent that requires training, a full adult demanding undivided attention, or a senior that requires monitoring due to health problems, we are here to assist you with giving your pet whatever he or she may demand. No matter what the situation may be, we will help love and care for your pet as if it were our own. You simply drop your pet off at our location or specify the time you want your pet to be picked up from your home. We are open seven days a week and offer flexible pick-up and drop-off times to easily accommodate any schedule. While you are away, Pet Holiday provides the nurture and care every pet deserves.
2 hours ¥ 1,000
4 hours ¥ 2,000
6 hours ¥ 3,000
8 hours ¥ 4,000
Pet Day Care Service includes the following services to ensure your pet has the highest standard of care and the right balance to maintain health:
- A pet boarding room with heating and air conditioning-We will keep your pet safely in one of our pet boarding rooms after breaks from playtime or late in the evening when it is time for sleep. We monitor the temperature in each room to help provide a comfortable and stress-free environment for your pet.
- Heated floor bedding –Each Pet Holiday boarding facility has a designated bed area with a controlled heat floor and a ventilation system that is monitored regularly.
- Feeding time-We have specified feeding periods throughout the day in which we provide food for your pet. We also accommodate any specified schedule or diet our customers provide for their pet.
- Fresh drinking water- Your pet will be well hydrated while at our facility. We have periodic water brakes throughout the day. We also accommodate any specified schedule or diet our customers provide for their pet.
- Walking, Running, and exercising (15mins to 1hour)- Our daily routines include walking your pet to parks and specified routes in the local area. We also enjoy jogging and running with your pet depending on his or her energy level and health. While working out, your pet will also have fun performing exercises such as playing with a ball or toy in the dog run facility.
- Personal Attention-Your pet will be cared for by a licensed professional who is thoughtful and trained to provide your pet with the love and care to feel welcomed during her or his stay.
- Periodic bathroom breaks-Your will have periodic bathroom breaks during her/his stay at Pet Holiday. Bathroom breaks usually coexist with walking or during exercise in the dog run facility. However, we will accommodate the needs of each customer or pet.
- Medication and health monitoring-We understand that some pets require more attention than others. If necessary, we will provide your pet with specified medication or attention needed to maintain your pet’s health during her or his stay. Our referral services also extend to providing veterinarian assistance 24 hour of the day.
- Playtime in our Dog Run facilities-Periodically during the day we have supervised playtime sessions in our Dog Run facility, that includes socializing with other dogs in a safe, controlled, fun environment. Playtime sessions includes running and catching a ball or your pet’s favorite toy. Following playtime, your pet will also be able to use the bathroom and hydrate her or himself.
- 24-hour surveillance- Pet Holiday understands that the safety and well being of your pet is a very serious concern. Important steps have been taken to ensure your pet is being well taken care of while you are away. We live on site and pride ourselves in maintaining high safety standards for your pet. Our dog run, rooms, and designated safe check areas are equipped with high quality surveillance cameras that capture all interactions we have with your pet. We use the cameras to provide you with real time feedback about how your pet is doing at our facility. We send you periodical photos or video clip updates via email or social media while your pet is in our care.